Wednesday 8 July 2009

Car Scrap Registration

car scrappage scheme uk june 09

car scrappage scheme uk june 09

in the uk they are trying to boost the economy by gving you so much cash to
upgrade your banger (old car) to scrap and purchase a new one.

your car hase to be a certain age and i never knew what reg was what and
couldn't really be bothered checking becasue i could stump up the rest of the
cash for a new car.

but this clever add gives you the infographic of the reg and year and shows you
what the governments cut off is and what nissan are willing to offer.

i thought it was good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars sydney
cash for scrap cars sydney

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars beenleigh
cash for scrap cars beenleigh

Charlie Lix said...

We are Canberra’s most trustworthy Used Car Buyer Canberra, paying top cash for used cars of every make, model, and condition.
Used Car Buyer Canberra

Ad Cash 4 Cars said...

Sell Your Cars In Adelaide For More Cash. Sell My Car For Cash in Adelaide & Get Top Payment From Junk Car Buyers.
Sell My Car Adelaide

APlus Car Removal said...

whatever condition your unwanted cars Sydney is in, Cash Scrap Cars will buy it today. We buy all makes and models of cars, trucks, vans, SUVs.
unwanted cars sydney

Benz Well said...

Cash For Cars Melbourne If you want to sell your scrap vehicle, or want to buy a quality used car parts,then VIC Metal Recyclers is the perfect destination.
scrap car yard Melbourne